Sarcasm of Student Loans with pictures. Share and like.

1.Student loans : today and next 3 month..


19 more pictures

2. IM OUTCHEA STRUGGLIN WIT STUDENT LOANS & THIS LIL FAT F*** GOT ROLEX FROM DANCIN LIKE A FAT BOY FOR 6 SECONDS


3. Xmas come early for private debt collectors - Osborne confirms sell off of student loans


4.  use this pic this doctor is stressed because he's still paying off student loans from that calculus class


5. a liberal arts graduate with $250,000 in student loan...


6. How I feel signing for my student loans..

7. Are you broke because of college tuition and student loans?

8. The federal government will make 51 billion in profit off student loans. That's more than wrong. It's obscene...



 9. That's how things should be! With #wakeupnow I will have my student loans paid off by the day I graduate. #successstory #residualincome

 




10. Pay off my student loans.


11. We are run by banks. Speaking of, my student loans kick in the end of Dec. Anyone want to guess how many digits?


12. did you just win 100 grand in student loans? Lol


13. You wanna pay off student loans while maintaining a reasonable standard of living? YOU BETTER WORK B***H


14. I don't have student loans because I played a game to pay for school. A GAME. Easiest money I'll ever make ⚽️



15. because of the student loans 😒”👈 them sh**s is crazy I'm tryna pay on mine now..
 
16. I did not spend 8 years in college, earn 200 college credits, run up 33 thousand in student loans and spend nights nodding off in textbooks and hours in libraries to live off a man...nope..not I..


17. Me paying my student loans...

18. Thinkin about student loans like pic below..

19. Student loans had me like this: pic below..

20. student loan comic strip..